1) When did you start training with Alex and Revision Athletics? What do you like most about classes?
I've been training with Alex for years and absolutely love it. He's awesome. The class camaraderie is the best. I feel challenged, supported and a badass at times. I kind of plan my life around classes.
2) What are some of your top athletic and non athletic achievements?
Athletic - Running the NYC Marathon in 3:50
Non-Athletic -Living in a mini van for 3 months traveling around NZ with my husband
3) What would you say your passions are?
Traveling, working out and bad reality tv
4) You’ve been on some amazing trips in your life, what was your favorite?
This is tough. I can't just pick one. I'll pick two. Quitting my job and traveling for a few months to Fiji, New Zealand and Bali. And, my trip to Tanzania - hiking Mt Kilimanjaro and going on a safari during the great migration.
5) What past action (big or small) did you take to improve the quality of your life?
Committing to bootcamp 2-3 days a week and turning off electronics an hour before bed. I would also love to get a massage once a month. I need to make that a goal!