1) When did you start training with Alex and Revision Athletics? Why keep you coming to class?
I started training with Alex almost five years ago. There are many reasons I come to class, but one primary reason is that this class gives me a lot of mental clarity. I'm not sure how it works, but it must be a combination of the outdoors, physical challenge and social interaction. I feel sharp, focused and energetic all day after I go to class.
2) What is the best adventure you've been on?
The best adventure I've been on so far was a five day backpacking trip in the high Sierra mountains last summer. It was 60 miles and 10,000 feet total elevation gain. It was equally challenging and rewarding both physically and mentally. It felt great to be completely unplugged for five days.
3) Who and what inspires you in your daily life?
I'm inspired by people who always treat others with kindness and respect no matter how difficult the situation may be.
4) Do you have any secret talents or skills that most people don't know about?
I know I have some secret talents, but they're so secretive I haven't discovered them yet. I'm on the look out.
5) If you could change the world in one way, what would you do?
I would make sure everyone in the world had clean drinking water.