1) When did you start training with Alex and Revision Athletics? What do you like most about classes? Any advice for people who are scared to join an outdoor bootcamp like Revision Athletics?
I first started training with Alex about 5 years ago. I love the group camaraderie in Revision Athletics and the fact that every class is different. To those who are scared to join an outdoor bootcamp, I would encourage then to just give it a try. Everyone at Revision Athletics is incredibly supportive and friendly, and after trying an outdoor bootcamp you will never want to go back to a gym.
2) You’ve done a lot of big changes in the past few years (starting your own business, getting a dog, having a kid, about to have another kid), what’s the next big adventure for you?
In addition to welcoming a new baby in August, the next big adventure is moving to Mill Valley later this month. I have lived in San Francisco for nearly 10 years, so it’s going to be a transition, but I love Marin, and it’s only a few minutes from the City!
3) What drives you in life? Professionally? Physically?
My family and career are both very important to me. First and foremost, I love spending time with my wife and 2 year old daughter. Professionally, I started my own law firm just over 4 years ago and we have now grown to 9 lawyers, working on high-stakes litigation. Last month, I was selected as one of the top 40 lawyers in California under the age of 40, a position I held for 2 weeks before I turned 40!
4) Do you have any special or quirky talents or skills?
I am very good at signing up for marathons. Running them…not always so.
5) What do you enjoy most about San Francisco?
Coming from England originally, it feels a very “European” city. I love that it’s compact, has excellent restaurants, and has lots of nearby outdoor space nearby including the Presidio, Golden Gate Park and the Marin Headlands.